Sunday 6 October 2013

LOVE ME WHEN AM GONE

Underneath the trees we are watching the skies,
We pretend the aeroplanes at night are shooting stars
We really can use a wish right now
Because light will come and there's my leave

I never dreamed that you'd be mine
I blame that to fate for not having met you earlier
But here we are, we are here tonight
And here we'll live by heart and mind

As we cuddle beneath these stars
The same witnesses you'll have miles away
I'll send them to watch over your progress
And whenever I see them I'll see you and your eyes
And when you see them you'll see my care

In the expanse of the world we live in
We realise how small we are
If everyone could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be!
I'll linger in this moment forever
And watch as your eyes close in comfort and ease

I will always be here my love
You'll see me,just close your eyes
You'l hear me, just come here and listen
You'll kiss me, Just feel the cold breeze on your lips
You'll love me, because your heart is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment