Monday 13 May 2013

Tell Me A Lie (Inside Our Heads)

Those awkward thoughts in our heads when we go out and meet new people, new potentials and we wonder what is the best way to escape our loneliness.
Our minds get on to a run of thoughts and this is my evaluation of different cases of two people who have a mindset of living in the moment. Afraid to sleep alone tonight they are thinking:-=-

INSIDE A MAN'S MIND
"I will tell you a lie, I'l tell you you look familiar, though you know I don't even know your name...

Il tell you a lie, I'l say I just got here, even though I know you've seen me hanging around here before...

I'l tell you a lie, I'l tell you am not a married man, even though I fear you saw me slip the wedding ring away...

I'l tell you a lie, I'l tell you I don't have a place to stay, but I'lb glad to drive you home because it's on my way home..

I'll tell you a lie when I take you home, I don't really wanna spend the night alone...

I won't worry about your sorrow, you'll be long gone tomorrow and I wont be there to you cry..."


INSIDE A LADY'S HEAD
"Tell me a lie , tell me that you need me and I will pretend that it's for real the way you want me too...

Please tell me a lie, when you lie close beside me and whisper when you hold me-I love you...

Tell me a lie when our night is almost over, and make it easy on us both when its time for you to go...

Tell me a lie, when its time for you to go and tell me you will be back here again

Tell me a lie and take me home, I don't want to sleep alone.you will be long gone tomorrow, you wont be there to see me cry

Just tell me a lie"

CRAZY WORLD, CRAZY WORLD

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment